Are the Viveve Solutions Right for me?Have you noticed decreased arousal or diminished orgasm during intercourse? Is your vaginal dryness causing discomfort? These common symptoms can be relieved with a single session non-surgical procedure. Just like the skin, vaginal tissue changes over time. Collagen fibers lose their youthful strength and vitality. A feeling of looseness called laxity occurs especially in the vaginal opening. Vaginal laxity is an extremely common symptom in women’s health, caused by aging, childbirth, genetics and lifestyle, and it can result in urinary incontinence.
How the Viveve Treatment WorksViveve is a comfortable one-time 30-minute in office treatment. During the Viveve treatment the surface of the vaginal tissue is not injured. No anesthesia or numbing cream is needed. A small treatment tip is inserted just inside your vaginal opening and is rotated while it alternately cools the surface and heats the soft tissue beneath. Your body responds to the treatment by generating new and restoring existing collagen to strengthen the vaginal tissue. Typically, women feel the results in about 30 days. and the full effect at about 90. Sustained results documented at 12 months.
Am I A Good Candidate For The Viveve Treatment?If you are a woman over the age of 18. Experience a feeling of vaginal looseness and symptoms such as:
- Changes in the strength of your orgasm
- Changes in the ability to reach an orgasm
- Decreased arousal or physical sensation during intercourse
- Leaking urine when you laugh, cough, sneeze or workout.
- Urinary incontinence
- Air passing from your vagina during exercise(like yoga or spinning)
- Tampons slipping or not fitting as snugly
- Lower self-confidence or sexual self-image